Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 28 replies
  • 19 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Where is "Open With"??????!!!!!!

It is the worst browser change. "Open with" was the reason why I preferred Firefox over Chrome and others. You need to return that configuration to how it was before. AWFUL!!!!

Don't become Google Chrome

Recent updates seem to try changing Firefox functionality so that former Google Chrome useres find what they are used to.However I, same as many other Firefox users, choose firefox because I prefer Firefox functionality over Chrome functionality.Plea...

FF-11 by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! HTML5 webpage Icons and Pics not displaying

The following 2 pages look correct in Chrome and Edge but do not display correctly in Firefox.4 pics not showing on this page:  https://grhcomputer.solutions/review.htmlIcons in the Our Team section of this page do not display below each person.  htt...

유튜브 사이트만 늦게 접속됨

condition1. Latest version of Firefox2. When clicking YouTube on Firefox's default home page (start page),3...Task bar icon properties > When running after adding https://www.youtube.com from the target address4. Add a shortcut to the desktop of the ...

Stop removing features

Please stop removing features without the option to bring them back. Especially to make the browser more like others that I am specifically not using because they lack those features.

SSL_ERROR_DOWNGRADE_WITH_EARLY_DATA

While accessing google search, frequently I'm getting this error SSL_ERROR_DOWNGRADE_WITH_EARLY_DATAThis issue is only for google.com, all other websites are working.Also, In other browsers, google.com is accessible.  

jaideepghosh_0-1647447906407.png

Firefox drivers

Why is firefox putting i nmultiple drivers  that hogs u pcomputer resources and Get lag. I tihnk  it needs attentio nand get fixed. I had ot delete end each one leaving one. yet browser keeps adign more . please fix tired of lag becuase of it

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.