Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 28 replies
  • 19 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Верните Яндекс в поиск!!!

Верните срочно поиск Яндекс в Mozilla!!! Это мой выбор, это моя страна Россия и это моя позиция! Вы не имеете права заставлять меня любить Google!!!!!!!!! Не уподобляйтесь нацистам!

Stas by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

You have become unfree

I've been using this browser for many years. Your browser has been getting worse with every last year. I thought you were free, I was wrong. You got into politics. In vain. This was the last point. There is no point in using your products anymore. De...

I_AK_ZOV by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Organizing Information

Hi! We know that organizing all the information and tasks we need to juggle with just tabs and bookmarks can get overwhelming quickly. Over time, the Firefox team received many practical feature requests that asked us to tackle this problem – tab col...

rayf by Employee
  • 71 replies
  • 16 kudos

yandex search

I've used firefox since 2006, and that is my favorite and THE only one browser for life and work. And i've always used google search engine, never yandex. But I don't understand why you removed this option. Did yandex do something wrong? You declare ...

ivan by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 9 kudos

Firefox 98.0.1 keeps asking to show dowload files.

Noticed a bug with Firefox 98.0.1. When downloading files it keeps asking to show all files evan when the library window is open showing all files. Previous versions did not do this. Is this a new bug?

elwyn59 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can we make video experience in Firefox better for you?

Hi! My name is Ania - I'm a part of the Firefox Desktop Product team, and I'm excited to start a conversation with Firefox Community on Mozilla Connect. Our team's recent work focused on some exciting updates to the video experience and Picture-in-Pi...

ania by Employee
  • 67 replies
  • 14 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.