Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Firefox over cpu and storage usages

I just noticed that firefox{latest update} on windows 10  useage a lot of system resources for example to search in 1 tab it opens 9 process which really put pressure on the system. Now as it not clear to me though ,if those are essential to process ...

CG4 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"loading message" taken unusual longer time

I am just a laymen user for this Mozilla thunder  email software. The  "loading message" appear upon  i click the inbox 's message ,  The"loading message" taken longer time then expected that is  proximately 3 to 5 minutes before the inbox 's message...

Browser-sniffing capability for Ad Blocking.

So, very recently, I've noticed that certain websites like "The Weather Channel" and even "WeatherBug" are somehow doing some browser-sniffing? to find out if you've got 'Ad-Blocking' set in FireFox.  And, if you do, some sites are now denying you ac...

GRR by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to see name in the tabs

Am I the only one who fails to see names on individual tabs which are open in Firefox on iPad air 8th gen ? How would i navigate amongst them without seeing their names?

Kunkun by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am giving up on Firefox!

After a lot of years, I am switching to Brave.  I have tried everything, but Firefox is continuously hanging up for long periods of "thinking".  There is NOTHING I can do to stop it...it seems to be independent of what I am running in tabs.  Over and...

LarryB by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What's the difference between "posting" and "submitting" an idea?

Ladies, Gentlemen,I'm a new member and I "posted" a new idea. Even received a badge "great idea" for it. But this idea can't be found, no matter how I try. My profile says, I "posted" 1, but "submitted" zero ideas.What's going on here?Thanks for any ...

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-23 um 14.11.29.png
ChrisK by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Energy

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Wann erhalten User von Startpage (den ich seit Jahren unter Firefox nutze) dsie App "Energy Saver", die der Browser „Chrome“ anbietet? Siehe auch https://www.derstandard.at/story/2000143765902/chrome-googles-browser-kan...

Firefox mouse wheel speed

I like Firefox, although I use browsers like Chrome and Edge more often. For me, the biggest problem with Firefox is its scrolling speed with the mouse wheel. Firefox is always slower than other browsers - on the same webpage, Edge scrolls three time...

Clicky by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.