cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the difference between "posting" and "submitting" an idea?

ChrisK
Making moves

Ladies, Gentlemen,

I'm a new member and I "posted" a new idea. Even received a badge "great idea" for it. But this idea can't be found, no matter how I try. My profile says, I "posted" 1, but "submitted" zero ideas.

What's going on here?

Thanks for any enlightenment. 

Regards,

Chris

"posting" vs. "submitting" an idea"posting" vs. "submitting" an idea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Chris,

Your idea should be visible now here: WebHID API Support, please! 

Idea submissions are pre-moderated to make sure they follow Community Guidelines , so they may a little bit of time before being officially posted to the community for votes and comments. Discussions are post-moderated to keep them as real time as possible.

For more info, feel free to check out the Ideas Guidelines & Discussions Guidelines.

Hope this helps! And thanks for contributing to the community 😃

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Chris,

Your idea should be visible now here: WebHID API Support, please! 

Idea submissions are pre-moderated to make sure they follow Community Guidelines , so they may a little bit of time before being officially posted to the community for votes and comments. Discussions are post-moderated to keep them as real time as possible.

For more info, feel free to check out the Ideas Guidelines & Discussions Guidelines.

Hope this helps! And thanks for contributing to the community 😃

Botus
Making moves

this is my exact situation - why can't I search for posts I created ??? not being able do this is just madness

do I really need to log on to the PC I raised it so I can manage to get back to the post - to add some new news....