Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/26-5/3)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/26-5/3). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 21 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Default video player gesture is bad

In old version, while hover mouse control can visible. At now, we only can do it while hover up. I hate that, I hover up and I must move mouse down to click control. Please bring it back.

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/7-4/14)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/7-4/14). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

CTRL-Z kills paragraph (Thunderbird)

Hi everyone,has anyone else encountered this? There I am, writing the body of a mail, and just want to undo the last keystroke. Obvious and instinctive move: CTRL-Z, which in every other part of the universe means "go back ONE step". Thunderbird, alw...

CharlesW by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

a simple idea

Hello Mozilla team and Mozilla users, I was wondering what function can be cool to be added on Firefox, and I think to this : a button to tell/to find people around you, that you need help for this or this. Or to take a coffee ! It's like a social ne...

senten02 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ABOUT:CONFIG

How do I make a backup of "ABOUT:CONFIG" in case I do something wrong? There is a VERY ANNOYING blue bar that appears when ever I type a website address and I am trying to get rid of it. Nothing else has worked.

russ3298 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subtle recent change in Firefox behaviour when I store bookmarks

I use bookmarks in Firefox a lot.  They are my link to the bits of the internet that I think are worth remembering.  Because I structure my bookmarks I find that important topics accrue collections of links that, taken together, are really useful to ...

JonD by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

关于火狐浏览器的性能问题 / About the performance problem of Firefox browser

我觉得自动把一些无用的功能关闭,或者优化下内核,然后提高网页的打开速度,以及我打开30个标签页视频时的流畅度。如果这个做到的话,那么也没必要用谷歌了。还有可以支持下翻译插件,不需要重开标签页翻页整页那种,也不会出现图片里的文字翻译不了的问题 I think that some useless functions are automatically turned off, or the kernel is optimized, and then the opening speed of the w...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.