Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 28 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

スレッドペインのメッセージリストの1段表示を残す件 Remaining one line display of message list in Thread Pane

ベータ版で縦表示のときのメッセージリストが2段表示になりましたが、これにより、メッセージ選択の容易性が失われたと感じています。すなわち、メッセージリストは、誰から、いつ、どのような内容のメッセージが届いたかを素早く判別できることが重要だと考えます。2段表示の場合、1ページに表示できるメッセージリストの件数が減少する、また送信相手とメッセージタイトルが交互に表示されるため、メッセージの判別性が低下する、さらに、メッセージリストのタイトルバーが無くなるため、送信日時順、送信相手順のワンクリックのソー...

koishi by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

performance

firefox browser consumes more ram than microsoft edge browser, same web page open but firefox browser eats more than 200 Mb, i don't know why. Hope the firefox team can fix the error as soon as possible to help me. Thanks

Nghia by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

reappearing column

Hi,I've recently moved to thunderbird and while I enjoy using it, there is one recurring issue that is proving quite irritating.Every time I open Thunderbird, my folder view displays the "Between" column. Each time I remove it and apply the changes t...

skd by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Features Firefox lacks

Features that Firefox lacks compared to other browsers: Ad blocker,  Pop up blocker, Dark mode, Get warnings about dangerous websites, Dns-provider.  Also something that looks nice to have.(look picture) (I only looked on mobile browsers)    

Jeppie by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIMPLE FIXES ARE HARD TO FIND, AND ANNOYING.

My task bar disappeared from my Firefox window and i needed ONE SIMPLE answer, I was in the middle of work and just needed to get it back, it turned our to be a literal ONE BUTTON fix that i had to search somewhere else for. Just put an easy list som...

TheBlade by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does Mozilla participate in censorship in America?

It is blatantly obvious that Firefox is specifically programmed to suppress one of the best sources for good news and political information, namely thegatewaypundit.com.  I'm sure there are many other examples, as this type of behavior is usually sys...

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/31-4/7)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/31-4/7). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.