Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/15-3/22)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/15-3/22). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 61 replies
  • 16 kudos

Robot check

It would be nice if you could take measures to avoid the frustrating I'm not a robot routine. Even when one goes through it it is just amazing how stupid the images are with corners of bicycles in some square and not knowing whether to include it. It...

Having Firefox do a split screen mirror of a stream

HiWhen I use Firefox to stream some shows or live casts with Windows using wireless split screen, the performance of Firefox is shambles. 1/50 times is it reliable without me having to try to reconnect the wireless tv connection or even restart the c...

3 TB Fails--Keyboard Shortcuts/Photo Copy/Determinate Font

1. TB should have a switch to disable KB shortcuts. For those that don't have a use, and may have to correct TB's unwanted and erroneous detours including but not limited to generating false addresses. Not everyone using TB is a perfect typist. It is...

23dB by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Version 115.0 is Infuriatingly Confusing - Interface is Crap

I should not have to spend 5-10 minutes to be able to get and send mail. I liken it to being forced to learn a new way to communicate.No intelligent person would force you to have to relearn how to do things you have been doing, or more or less, the ...

drdancm by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird 115 attachment message

When my outgoing message contains the word "attachment", Thunderbird 115 displays the warning message even though I have attached the files in-line. 

Sam1 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep high productivity with thunderbird

For long time I'm suffering with some problems in thunderbird, today I recevied donation request from Mozilla. To be fair I made donation to also give and not only take. But to point: nearly each major update include also graphics change - WHY? who i...

George_ by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spelling gets in the way

Coming from Windows, now using MACOS Ventura on a MacBook, needing to spell check my mails as always. The spelling window gets in the way, over the mail text, and it's NOT resizable, moveable, as it was in Windows. Very inconvenient.

markings by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors