Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (6/7-6/14)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (6/7-6/14). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hotkeys? Yes, please!

Hello Connect Community!This is Nicole from the Fx Essentials Product Management Team. I am in the process of exploring some potential changes around hotkeys/keyboard shortcuts, as this is something that is being asked for quite a bit in the Connect ...

Here’s what we’re working on in Firefox

At Mozilla, we work hard to make Firefox the best browser for you. That’s why we're always focused on building a browser that empowers you to choose your own path, that gives you the freedom to explore without worry or compromises. We’re excited to s...

fx_website_meta-image_tips-tricks_alt-04 (1).jpg
Jon by Community Manager
  • 87 replies
  • 137 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 47 replies
  • 34 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 65 replies
  • 18 kudos

Верните Яндекс-поиск!

Почему я не могу пользоваться поисковой системой родной страны в браузере? С каких пор стало нормой ущемление прав граждан определённой страны? Это полнейшая дискриминация. Если это не так и решение разработчиков не было продиктовано политическими мо...

Sergei by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

1) Return Yandex. 2) Apologize for such antics.

1) Return Yandex. 2) Apologize for such antics.Otherwise I will have to part with you.1)Верните Yandex. 2)Извинитесь за такие выходки.В противном случае придется расстаться с вами.

ZEMACrus by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 10 kudos

BACK YANDEX TO SEARCH

We don't want to use other search engines. Your decision oppresses the rights of citizens. I am a citizen of Ukraine and your technical solutions are killing us.

Roman by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 11 kudos

BRING YANDEX BACK

BRING YANDEX BACKBRING YANDEX BACKBRING YANDEX BACKBRING YANDEX BACKBRING YANDEX BACK

gagf1ous by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

Oleg

Компания Firefox удалила поисковую систему Яндекса из своего браузера... Пытаться оказывать давление на государство через его граждан - все равно что оказывать давление на родителей через их детей. Как обычно, жители Запада - грязные лицемеры. Неудив...

Oleg by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

Return Yandex search

Why can't I use my home country search engine in a browser? Since when has the infringement of the rights of citizens of a certain country become the norm? This is complete discrimination. If this is not the case and the developers' decision was not ...

Sergei by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 12 kudos

Oleg

Firefox has removed the Yandex search engine from its browser... Trying to put pressure on the state through its citizens is like putting pressure on parents through their children. As usual, Westerners are filthy hypocrites. No wonder the plague has...

Oleg by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 10 kudos

Trend Micro

This is a private opinion.  Australian Trend Mirco(TM) users have been waiting since October, 2021 for the completion of testing of a suitable way to allow their TM Toolbar to operate successfully since the change in Firefox that closed off the optio...

GlennM78 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.