Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 16 replies
  • 16 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 17 kudos

Feedback on Thunderbird v115

I'm permanent Thunderbird (TB) user and would like to share a feedback on the new TB version 115. In my opinion, its layout is worse than that in the previous v102. Particularly, "Receive mail" and "Create message" buttons must have the same big size...

NGC224 by Making moves
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos

115.2.2 cannot receive POP3 email

I am no longer able to receive POP3 email after updating to 115.2.2. IMAP still works just fine, but not POP3. I don't want to just vent my frustration to criticize TB, which I like and have depended on for many years, but to restore POP3 functionali...

tclose by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reduce RAM usage

Is there any developer aware that the app wants more and more memory?400-500MB is way too much to just let the app run in the background waiting for new messages (without add-ons).Could we not just start the browser-engine only when the app is opened...

frame86 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

V115 Thoughts

ThunderBird v115 vs v102I have been w/ you folks since the days of Netscape ! I prefer the Layout/Format of Thunderbird v102 over the newer v115 like many have indicated...Some suggestions:#1 Major attention needs to be made to consider ability to ed...

JEdmund by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbir - latest version

Hello all here at the home of Thunderbird!I first I want to heartfelt thank you for you continuing efforts to evolute Thunderbird (and Firefox): Chapeau!But I must confess that I was - for the first ever - very, very, very disappointed about the late...

My Thunderbird 115.3.3 Problems and how I fixed

Checking my update histories, my last Thunderbird update prior to yesterday was October 8.Looking at UptoDown version histories, that would be for 115.3.1I noticed no changes at that time- hence, I cannot blame 115.3.1This week on October 18 I got a ...

useing mozilla with dissabilitys

as someone with adhd and dyslexia and a light form of autism, things didn’t go smoothly at school or at home, but then the computer came and the structure of the software helped me a lot and allowed me to participate. and about 17 years ago i started...

dirk1 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird 115.3.3 Finding new mail to read it.

The number of new email is shown to the right of the inbox, but if mail is in an inbox sub, sub folder it is not shown and you have to open every sub folder to find it.You can find it in the catchall (most) important tab , but not all mail is display...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.