cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firefox 118.0 menu

Dimitris
Making moves

Copy / Paste are seemingly randomly greyed out in the right-click menu but still work ally [ctrl-c/v]. Most times it still works as expected. firefox 118.0

Η αντιγραφή/επικόλληση φαινομενικά γκριζάρει τυχαία στο μενού με το δεξί κλικ, αλλά εξακολουθεί να λειτουργεί ως σύμμαχος ctrl c v Τις περισσότερες φορές εξακολουθεί να λειτουργεί όπως αναμενόταν. firefox 118.0

3 REPLIES 3

F118
Making moves

Same here. Most of the time, if I copy text from the URL-Field via right-click, the right-click "Copy" in the main window is no longer greyed out.

gcvsa
Making moves

I have found that if I switch tabs, and then switch back to my original tab, the Copy command will no longer be greyed out, and will function normally. It's super annoying, but it's a workaround, at least.

Dimitris
Making moves

Hello! The problem with the right click menu -copy/paste continues, [the copy option disappears from the menu] but also the copy/paste of text has an issue, because now the copy option appears, but when trying to copy a text and paste it in the search box, there is no text! In the first, a temporary solution is to choose print - cancel, and then in the return the copy appears! or the solution suggested by gcvsa! or the choice: restart firefox,, And in the second problem is to repeat the process once or twice....