Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Please improve the pop up message for the WebAuthn prompt

Hi Mozilla I was testing the WebAuthn functionality in Firefox via https://webauthn.io/. When I filled my user name and click "Register", Firefox popped an message saying: webauthn.io wants to register an account with one of your security keys. You c...

nirui by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thunderbird marking my own sent mails as spam?

Dear Thunderbird enthusiasts,I'm just a plain user wondering how it is possible that mails sent by me are sometimes moved to the spam folder. I have even had conversations with that receiving address before, but anyway that seems illogical to me.Do y...

maddin by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Give us back the open option

Please give us back the ability to just open file the way it was before and was working perfectly fine. now when i choose to open a file it in fact saved it... my download folder is now full of files i don't want to keep and i have to delete hundred ...

SylouMan by Making moves
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Built-in VPN in Firefox

C'mon you guys.I live in Greece and I am tired of switching to Opera in order to use its built-in VPN. I want that feature to be in my favorite browser!

Helsfot by Making moves
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Suggestions for Improving the QR Code Scanner

A few months ago, I noticed that the QR code scanner screen on Firefox for Android was a bit compressed, and I just noticed that the resolution of the scanner screen would be lower after exiting and re-entering Firefox. Are these two minor bugs?The a...

Eeeee by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost folders

I have lost all messages in a specific folder.The folder is simply empty and no search will find the messages anywhere in any of my Mozzilla folders.  It doesn't appear to have been archived, but rather deleted in such a way that they are now un-find...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.