Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

a few things that annoy me a lot in firefox

- no settings for PIP (picture in picture) windows to block ALL (!) such windows. - no automatic translator for web pages in other languages - no possibility to block ALL (!) video materials (some sites use special settings and blocking applied in fi...

MCS-Team by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

https://www.primevideo.com/ : picture in picture missing

On windows 11 + Firefox nightly : 115.0a1 (2023-05-30) (64 bits)I am looking "spider man no way home" on the primevideo, but I don't see, on the video, the icon to switch the video in Pip .Why ?Could you re-enable this feature?Thank you 

fredm by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade and import problem

I just installed the Supernova beta version (having been prompted to do so, without it being very clear that this was beta software, which I question somewhat). It wasn't clear to me before I did so that this would be a complete new install that woul...

PLATFORM PREMISE

Too many support resources skip the very important Platform Premise. They just dive into some beginning logic level where reader eventually discovers it is no good for their need.Sure, it's not always easy but first questions from real offered suppor...

rmynatt by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

discourse

What is https://discourse.mozilla.org and why is it so slow on android Firefox?

theking2 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustration

Ever since IE has disappeared, I was really hoping that Firefox would cover that gap. But no, now it's Chrome.My banking login fails on Firefox unless I close and re-open. I have several companies, and if I log out of one company, and then try to swi...

Thunderbird BETA

Trying out BETA version.  1) Thought I'd be able to retain my existing version.  Not so, as the installation seemed to remove it.  I have the old one on my laptop (back-up), so I guess I'm covered.  However, I had to re-build this one - nothing trans...

dela by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ai no thank you

if mozilla goes the same way as edge with the adoption of ai. i am done with it. been using firefox for over 20 years now i am not interested in helping with the destruction or further dumbing down of humanity. so keep your chatgpt and ai off my comp...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.