Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/26-5/3)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/26-5/3). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 21 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

extension issue

Some of firefox extension don't show up on tool bar. For example, Download Shuttle Helper and Video Downloader are not showing up whereas Video DownloadHelper is showing up immediately on the tool bar. I can see all extensions on the "Manage Your Ext...

ichi by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Menu bar

This is simply a thank you for continuing to provide a menu bar with drop-down menus. It's a disappearing commodity. As a linear thinker, drop-down menus are so much easier to use than seeing icons splayed out across a portion of the screen. You get ...

Ed44 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pocket, cookies and login

Firefox 114.0.2 on W11 ProI have been running Pocket, both separately and now as part of Firefox, for some long time.From time to time, when I select Pocket: My List, I'm sometimes asked to log in, or asked to accept cookies; or sometimes both.Follow...

Delete old or incorrect Email addresses

When I start typing a contact's Email address, an old one pops up along with the new one. If I don't see it and accidentally select it, my Email goes "Undeliverable".  Also happens when I had the address incorrect, the bad one jumps in every time.  S...

latest firefox slow

Hello latest firefox on mac are slower.  they  are slow loading page and startup. memory isn't friendly. Compare to Safari and Chrome. The firefox load page slower. Tested on Mac Studio M1 Pro 32GB ram firefox is kind a laggy. Firefox need to make fa...

12 Firefoxs in task manager slows my computer down

I notices lately that my Firefox browser is REALLY slow. When I opened task box it showed there were 12 Firefoxes open.After deleting then the next time I used it it was slow again ans there were multiple Firefoxes open again!I've been a loyal user f...

Eyag by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

web pages / tiles not formatting / showing data properly +1 other

(1) - the streamlabs donations page won't show data in the widgets/tiles whatever, shows fine in other browsers. could be my settings, but every else seems to be fine.(2) - today a streamer posted a link to a poll, when i followed the link all tabs (...

Gieto by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.