Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 17 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Weird scruntched text on Facebook here and there

So I was using Opera, Opera kept being weird so I thought it was high time I returned to the Firefox fold.  SO all has been going mostly well but I'm an avid Facebook user (family and friends are there so don't judge me). What I'm seeing on quite a f...

Scrunched together.png
RAMWolff by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete rework of password management in Firefox Mobile

Firefox Desktop allows you to create random passwords in the desktop version, as well as conveniently create Relay aliases. But in the mobile version everything is very poorly arranged, at least on android for sure. The password manager doesn't alway...

A basic feature of any capable email programme?

I'll probably post this in 'Ideas' as well, but as I find myself wondering why I seem to be totally alone in still being slightly open-mouthed at Thunderbird's 'method' for inserting images, I thought I'd try 'Discussions' as well.Quite why Thunderbi...

Fenix needs more Addons preenabled, even though they work!

I maintain a list of working addons.All of them work on mobile, most of them perfectly without issues.At the moment mobile seems even more limited than it actually is. Yes looots of features dont work. It is even more restricted than FF desktop. But ...

xUxSxExR by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

FFP

I recently installed Firefox on my desktop computer. It didn't take me long to notice that every new page included something called Pocket consisting of links to crap products and information. I s-canned Firefox a few days later.I will not be insulte...

anoalo by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest Update 114.0.1 that I just installed (64 bit).

Hey I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for signing me out from EVERY website that I was logged into.  Some I don't know the id, let alone the password.  You wonder why people want the control to decide if updating is worth it or not. So ...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.