Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Impossible to sign in using ADFS

For weeks now, it has been impossible to sign in to websites that use ADFS. I'm on 115 now, and it still won't work.I can, however, sign in while I am on a private tab in Firefox.Examples of websites that use this are:- https://desk-net.com/login.htm...

Arlen by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support us!

How do I remove Support us! everytime I open Thunderbird?

Resolved! Please bring back centering of pdf when printing

The pdf  page is left aligned in print preview now.  Can you return it to center aligned, or have an option on the print page or about:config to change it?   Were people complaining about it being center aligned?  I'm on Firefox 114.0b7 (64 bit).  No...

El_Dougo by Making moves
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

automatizacion Mozilla -

I am automating a web portal within the Mozilla browser and now it is asking me to write a reCAPTCHA to be able to log in with my Google account, on previous occasions this did not happen. In Google Chrome does not ask me for any validation, what is ...

fl studio fruity loop 2023 updated

The first version of FruityLoops (1.0. 0) was developed by Didier Dambrin and was partially released on December 18, 1997. Its official launch was in early 1998, when it was still a four-channel MIDI drum machine.No, Fruity Loops isn't a free DAW. Bu...

sasakijp by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

website broken

On Catch.com.au, the payment area to the right of the photo does not load.Example:https://www.catch.com.au/event/bulk-groceries-176394/product/3-x-smiths-crinkle-cut-chips-salt-vinegar-170g-11631118?e=bulk-buys&st=1&sid=176394&sp=2&asp=&aqi=It does n...

"Copy image" makes it send as file instead of picture

Hello everyone. I'm on the latest Firefox and Windows 11. I use WhatsApp app on the desktop. I tried to send a picture, and what I usually have done (used Edge) is search for an image, "Copy image" and ctrl + v in the chat (works for Discord too) to ...

MrLion28 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot search for add ons

July 01, 2023I am trying TB 102...If I open the Add-ons Manager, type "signature" in the "Find more add-ons",a new tab opens that says "Loading" and it hangs there and doesn't showanything.If I add one of the recommended extensions, like "Addon Compa...

rhinbc by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.