Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

firefox startup time is slow

I have been using Firefox since 8 months, but after updating firefox 106.0 to 106.0.1 is become slow to startI have been using i5 10gen with 8gb of RAM, its really irritating that app starting time become slower

Opinion about v115

When I opened v115 after installing it, everything looked so compacted! (compared to the previous version)It's like every row of the emails list no longer has a margin. The same for the accounts/folders list in the sidebar.Then I noticed the "Density...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
np5 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thunderbird disturbing placement of other windows

I usually have several workspaces: E-mail, Internet browser, programming, etc. After a recent update Thunderbird moves the browser (Firefox) window from the browser workspace to the e-mail workspace – and there on top of the Thunderbird window – when...

ukd by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FF

Not the right spot to post this sure...buts I gotta say I love using your products! Goooo Fire !!! Xoxo殺殺 Ky

Enhancements for Thunderbird 115

I've installed TB 115, and have the following suggestions for enhancements:1) Each new release makes many extensions unusable until the author updates them, which could take months, or never occur, making upgrading more like downgrading due to the lo...

swbrains by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Go back one page shortcut

Go back for one page shortcut is Alt+Left arrow but only one Alt key (On the left side one) works, other Alt key (that is on the right side of the keyboard) does not work.

re CAPTACHA

reCAPTCHA for every search.  Sometime it takes long time to succeed in this. I am fed up with this.

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.