Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Advance System Care recommend ?

Advance System Care recommend disable in Firefox setting. I didnt change anything before it fixed by ASC yet and I uncheck ASC box. Just wonder and which Firefox setting are ASC talking about ? Look at screenshot. Should it with Enable or Disable ? ...

Firefox 4.png

The unified extensions menu is not what i want from Firefox

Created a Mozilla account just to post this. I've been using Firefox for many years on a few different devices, and i've always appreciated the overflow menu for its ability to store extensions. It shows me only what i want, in a compact, nice lookin...

H_Josie by Making moves
  • 11 replies
  • 26 kudos

Startup message

The old system used to start on the message that you left off on when switching folders.Now you have to scroll to the bottom to get to the point where you left off.What a pain.

Gestion contenido de la pagina

Hola,Mi equipo es un mac mini y el navegador Firefox, claro.Últimamente estoy entrando en la pagina Chaturbate. Como es normal, al principio sin registrarme y ahora registrado. La pagina ofrece shows en streaming en directo, que pueden estar en difer...

Tomagro by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question to the Thunderbird devs (no rant)

First, to all who might react to this topic: this is no rant, so please do not use this topic to rant.Also, I don't have any intentions to be sarcastic or being rude or whatever. English is not my native tongue, so if it looks like that, please try t...

Meem55 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Firefox Security Fault

I failed to send this to Mitchell Baker as I could not locate an email address for her that worked.I am a retired but very much faithful Mozilla user since its Netscape inception that today discovered a security flaw in Firefox that has slipped by ev...

carlkohn by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.