Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (5/10-5/17)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (5/10-5/17). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 24 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 65 replies
  • 18 kudos

Basic functionality re: images FUBAR

Just got FF100 and instantly noticed a complete screwball: if I right-click on an image and want to OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB, FF opens a new tab but auto-downloads the image, leaving the new tab content empty. WTF? How condescending has FF become? Quick ...

Updates

Why is it, some updates from Mozilla make YouTube play (Almost) great, until YouTube updates (Days later) undermine it, and returns to playing like poo?It's most likely Google's fault.

feedback from an avid user

1) the delete tabs is too complicated and meh! Who EVER knows in what order the tabs are? Why worry about left and right? Politics? Twix wars? It just adds an ectra nested menu for...I don't know.2) Why does full screen get out of full screen without...

hidig by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

firefox.tmp

From Ubuntu 22.04 snap.Please, move firefox.tmp with login-coockie from Downloads to anywhere you want. 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Features

New features to have in the future:- Automatic page translation (mobile and desktop)- Password synchronization needs to be overcome the delay (between mobile and desktop)-listen to music in the background with the screen off

ONE by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Creating and Collaborating with Media in Firefox

Hey, all!I'm Karen Kim, and I'm a product manager. I'm excited to chat about Firefox Media and Videoconferencing with you on Mozilla Connect! Our goal is to build towards more modern web experiences, and we'd LOVE your feedback on what's most importa...

kkim by Employee
  • 28 replies
  • 7 kudos

Restore Down reduces to a useless size

For a good while now, noticing it 1st on YouTube, Restore Down produces only a horizontal oblong that is useless.I would like to add a screenshot but see no way to do that with this new fangled set up FF cooked up. All that I want to do is give simp...

Firefox 98.0.1 update switched my search engine back to Google

OK, I have been using Firefox since 2005. So when did this start? I was just updated to version 98.0.1 and when I clicked on a new blank page it took me to Google. I have been using Bing as my default search engine for a year now. Trying hard to cut ...

ButchD by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 5 kudos

Problème sites bancaires

BonjourDepuis quelques jours, les sites bancaires (banques belges p.ex. Argenta) ne fonctionnent plus sous Mozilla Firefox. Impossible de se connecter à son compte client. Le problème n'existe pas avec les autres navigateurs. 

Leon by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop advertising to us.

Selling out to Disney to promote their dumb movie is not a good look. Especially when the ad opens automatically while launching my browser. Is there a way to opt out of this intrusive behavior in the future?

Danson by Making moves
  • 9 replies
  • 6 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.