Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 29 replies
  • 20 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

About UI, icons, functions, etc

Thank you for the nice Thunderbird,and I have some suggest or issues1. Design UI and icons, the current UI and icons are ugly.2. When pasting an Excel table, there is no grid line after sending the email.3. The signature supports classification, writ...

Andyma by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Receiving E-Mails I unsubscribed from

I created a Firefox account a few days ago. I did not subscribe to any E-Mails. Additionally I actively unsubscribed from all E-Mail lists FOUR times. I am still receiving tipps for Mozilla Firefox. It annoys me greatly. Please delete my e-mail adres...

felixm by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

new windows

Under file, a user should NOT have to close current windows in order to open a window as private or not. This was some "upgrade". When you go to file, if you have a private window, you still should be able to open a standard (not private) window. Ple...

Auto updating

My firefox auto updated without my permission, and now I can't use some of the extensions that I installed previously. and now firefox literally became USELESS to me.What am I supposed to do now? wait for the extensions to be updated? what kind of lo...

maxii by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

107.0 And Win Explorer

FF 107.0 locks up Windows Explorer (Not Responding) on my Win 7 machine as soon as it starts. After restarting Explorer, it seems to continue working

Nico70 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bookmarks, why two files?

I love Firefox and have been using it on my iMac, probably since its inception.With every upgrade I look forward to the Bookmark function being rationalised.I have two Book mark files that don't match.One on the top tool bar and one on the right of t...

dlario by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paste Problem

I'm using Microsoft Outlook 365 in a Firefox browser tab. While composing an email, I cannot right click and paste into the email draft.Why not?Please don't ask me to clear cookies and cache. That has been a painful experience.Thanks.

Stanman by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Library windows is ridiculously wide now !

Over the last few updates the library window has gotten wider and wider every time. Now I've got 107.0, it's massive, almost 40% of my screen width ! If the resize allowed me to make it smaller, that'd be fine, but it doesn't as it shows it's as smal...

Steve1 by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.