Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 28 replies
  • 19 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Resolved! File "storage-sync-v2.sqlite-wal" keep growing with no limit

storage-sync-v2.sqlite-wal keeps growing since Firefox was installed. And .sqlite file is never updated.I thought that wal is a temporary journal file and sometimes commited to .sqlite, so the .sqlite file should be update and the wal file would have...

tanny_0-1674785810487.png
tanny by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird CPU hog

I quit using T-bird a couple of months ago and started using Evolution (and RE-using Vivaldi's email function in its browser) because Thunderbird would get into a lengthy, unexplained, CPU chewing meltdown that would start to overheat my poor ol' Lin...

Re: the new 'extensions' icon/button

I see that new 'puzzle piece' icon for extensions management on my toolbar...I also see that I can't remove it.I don't want it, it's an irritation. WHY on Earth did you think it was a good idea to make it unremovable?!HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?!

etim by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

為什麼首面與新視窗不能分開設定呢? why can set different home page and first page?

我想要請問一下,為什麼新版的firefox不能分開設定首頁還有新視窗呢?我的習慣是開啟首頁是空白頁。然後按 alt+home可以跳到首頁。現在我沒辦法分開設定了,有人可以幫忙教學要如何設定呢?i want to know , why new firefox version can't set different home page address and first page?i want open firefox new page is blank, and i can use alt+hom...

James007 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better bookmarks tools

I think you quite never work on updating your bookmarks tools. You could do a little better. For example:- on the bookmarks bar, search field: search results should be grouped by folder.- on the edit bookmark window: there should be avery bookmark in...

stratboy by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dozens of duplicates. Solutions offered are irrelevant

Every time I down load many duplicates appear in my inbox--same sender, same title same date stamp.I have looked at the help and the explanations there do not explain why this should be happening to me.Also when I run "Duplicate Finder" it often find...

Too much compacting

I understand the need for compacting.  But the way it operates now is very disruptive. For example:!. When I delete ONE message in my inbox, the inbox closes, i have to go to another mail box and then back.2. Compacting begins while I am using Thunde...

Ctrl+Shift+T multiple times opens the same Tab

Hi there,Since upgrading to version 109.0 of Firefox, whenever I press the key combination Ctrl+Shift+T, the browser opens the same last tab closed, as much times as I press this key combination.On previous versions - and on other browsers - the beha...

hitardo by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.