Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Many sites being blocked by Macafee?

Many normal sites are being blocked by FireFox which is using Macafee? Even though Macafee is not installed on my computer. It's becoming very annoying. Blocking is turned off in the settings. I'll have to switch to a better browser?

Donnie7 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FACE LIFT !!

Lets face it - Firefox is basically outdated in the aesthetics Dept. It looks the same as it did way back when! Believe me when I tell you that aesthetics, appearance, presentation are absolute top sellers/money winners when it comes to web sites,(or...

mlp63 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fenêtre Envoi de Message / Send Message window

Bonjour,Je suis retraité, 67 ans, assez bonnes connaissances en utilisation d’un ordinateur depuis de nombreuses années et utilisateur de diverses messageries, mais 1ère expérience de Thunderbird, d’où la question suivante  En faisant (écrire un mess...

feedback

When I use the search function, I open the browser and click the address bar directly. At this time, the address bar is usually loaded, so when I click it, it will automatically select all, so that I can directly enter the search content to search. B...

lizhe by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stop auto save shortcuts

In some earlier versions of firefox there was a setting, on turning off that setting, the shortcuts were not automatically saved, only those shortcuts were saved which the user used to save according to their choice, but at the moment that setting is...

TCK by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non recommend addon in Firefox Mobile

Will we be able yo use addons outside of recommended ones, I am mainly a mobile user and it is very inconvenient for me to use my pc when i need to particular addon.

t_j by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permanent updates

Why is the program updated every day and more and more bugs are constantly appearing, this time I cannot add the letter to favorites

Yaroslav by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird for Microsoft Surface tablet

I use Thunderbird for very many years. The last 6-9 months, it doesn't work as it should. Messages arrive but I can not access/open them directly as I did in the past. Or selected stored emails, can no be accessed. I have the latest versions installe...

Laundry list of complaints about firefox

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/extensions-button#w_can-i-remove-the-extensions-button-from-the-toolbar-or-customize-its-locationThe fact that you have to call out that it's unremovable in the FAQ about the feature is a huge red flag that this i...

grump by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.