Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/26-5/3)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/26-5/3). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 30 replies
  • 20 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Яндекс

Добрый день! Если руководство Мозила решило вмешаться в выбор пользователей при выборе поисковой системы, то не удивляйтесь падению спроса на ваш браузер.теперь он уже не интересен. можете закрываться и уходить с рынка в небытие

Bring Yandex back.

I almost never used yandex as a search engine but I'm strongly against the decision to remove it from Firefox.You just violated your own manifesto published at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/manifesto/You say that you are "committed to an intern...

sintech by Making moves
  • 7 replies
  • 24 kudos

censorship (yandex)

You exist because we are against censorship.Right now you don't know what to do for the pro-Americanism.This is not the mozilla I support!  People can choose what they want.

kebikec by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 17 kudos

Yandex removal

Guys, can you please bring yandex back as a default search engine? Or at least tell us, why do you think doing this was necessary. I think, that I, as some people in my country, sometimes prefer yandex results to google's (more local content and so o...

Return Yandex or I will go!

I have been a devoted fan of your browser for over 15 years. And yes, I'm from Russia. After you have removed yandex search from the browser - I think you are completely violating your own declaration! - I want to go to the Russian browser. I don't t...

RusRusCo by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 18 kudos

Return yandex search.

Return yandex search. Will I have to go to another browser? We are not the government, and you are hypocrites

Evgeny by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 12 kudos

New Firefox 98.0 has a bug when using Facebook Marketplace

Within the last week (week of March 7th, 2022) when Firefox (98.0) was upgraded on my Mac (OS Big Sur) a problem surfaced where I can no longer use Firefox to order my photos on Facebook Marketplace that I am trying to sell. Yes, I can upload them wh...

stmitch7 by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yandex///

Скоты конченные, без чести и совести, весь ваш браузер стал помойкой, туда ему и дорога, чем вам помешал яндекс, благодаря нам, вы ещё и существовали....

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.