Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Old User finding new things

whenever hitting F on youtube it does not show black screen but show as directly to full screen without blank screen first and it not show escape to exit on fullscreen.It not shows some website's UI menus

gurpreet by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website work in Private window, but in Normal isn't work

Most website working perfectly fine in Private mode / window, but if visit site in Normal mode having a JavaScript error and site content not available or site is not working, breaking feature on site.For example:Uncaught SyntaxError: expected expres...

RMarcell by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

108.0.1 crash

Az utolso frissites ota nem indul el a bongeszo csak csokkentet modban. Megprobaltam Ccleaner-bol letiltani szerre a bovitmenyeket, de nem jartam sikerrel. Mit javasoltok?

Ruszati by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tabs invisible content

This issue is really weird, luckily happened only once and at the beginning I couldn't figure out why and what was wrong. Then memory usage was normal. I recorded it, 20221212_195426.mp4 and 20221212_195711.mp4  (write me a message if they don't work...

Schermata da 2022-12-12 19-29-19.png Schermata da 2022-12-12 19-49-30.png

HELP me reverse an upgrade

Last update to Firefox, which now require that I enter password once in my computer and done automatically after 2nd verification by phone. How do extract that update...it's a pain. I must've been 1/2 asleep when I AGREED to it. Please HELP me revers...

pjmhf by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tabs not visible

latest version 108.0.1 doesn't show different tabs and tbs cannot be selected. They are there but only very compressed. (mac)

Begijn by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

address book backup

would appreciate help.I have loaded THUNDERBIRD on a new computer and all of the INBOX populated w/o any difficulty.But the address book on NEW COMPUTER is empty.  I would like to add my old Address Book to the new computer.When I do EXPORT, it creat...

ICN2U by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.