Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Pages attachments

In Mac versioni of Thunderbird cannot open automatically .Pages attachments, but always see them as txt/dms files and propose TextEdit as only one opening option.

PDF Zoom Works Better on Edge

Take this link and compare how well zoom works in Firefox vs the same link viewed in Microsoft Edge:https://www.vanshnookenraggen.com/_index/docs/NYC_full_trackmap.pdfFirefox is my default browser, but I have to make Edge the default PDF viewer. 

pgchase by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

A unique identity matching the From address was not found . . .

I'm unable to respond to posts.  The incoming post lists my name as both From and To.  It does list a Reply to, but I can't sent any mail out.  I have all updates now installed, and I desperately need plain simple help, I'm experienced at using TBird...

Stacy by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unreachable Mozilla Connect account

Firefox auto-login worked perfectly until I realised a new account had been created.The password field seems missing, I created 2 more accounts randomly trying to get back to my account.Is there a way to recover it? I guess it could be related to a r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird new design: improve "cranky old user recovery" path

Bad title, I know, but it's several bits of sillyness...With the new design, the "Get Messages" and "Compose" buttons move from the, uh, main toolbar? to the folder pane toolbar. Subjectivity aside, if one removes this toolbar, access to both buttons...

Zurdo by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Tutorial para quem não gosta de Internet

De novo o antigo manual: A era do TutorialEu também não gosto de chegar ao final de um manual de instruções e saber que nada de útil para o que queria que me servisse foi em vão. Afinal, o que seria útil mesmo seguir pelas instruções e comandos ou ai...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.