Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Windows SSO only works one way

After an update, not which sure which, the Windows SSO setting only works going from personal outlook account to work account when selecting the profile icon in the upper-right. Both accounts are logged into Windows and no problem accessing resources...

115.3.1 is rubbish

I've never posted here before because I've never had anything to say.I've always promoted Thunderbird over Outlook but the latest update has made me question that, quite frankly, it's bloody awful.My wife has had experience of seeing emails arrive bu...

PROBLEM WITH FIREFOX BROWSER

Pardon Our InterruptionAs you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.You've disabled cookies in your we...

WHEATLEY by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Safe Mode

Why Safe Mode disable the user's installed language? Why not limiting to add-ons and themes? And why there's that space before pinned tabs?

Schermata da 2023-10-09 15-52-51.png

Very new here and have a few questions about CAs

I've been researching phone security just as a bit of a "hobby" recently and CA certificates are definitely involved and not discussed as much as I think they warrant having knowledge about. I have a couple attatchments here. That being said, I found...

Very bad redisign

The recent redesign is very bad. It all messed up. It makes me slow. It is a very bad idea to FORCE the toolbar to the very top of the window.I need to have the choice to revert back to conservative. I really have no time to reeducate on things that ...

thunderbird 115.2.2 fails to follow hyperlinks

I recently upgraded my OS and installed thunderbird 115.2.2 through the package manager.When I click on a hyperlink a browser window opens but the link is not followed. I can right click on the link and "copy link location" and then paste it into my ...

Fixes in mozilla thunderbird

After the latest update, the font is very small, and the space between the messages is too close together for you to see all of them. Please make the font a little bigger and the space.

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (9/29-10/6)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (9/29-10/6). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New version of Thunderbird

Having been a Thunderbird user for many years, I was very pleasantly surprised by the look and feel of the new version (Supernova). I think you have all done a fabulous job of the new presentation and it also looks like a lot of work has gone into it...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.