cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open bookmark & history manager in new tab rather than window for Firefox like chrome in 2024?

Net_Hunter_90s
Making moves

(Feature) Can we have option to open bookmark manager (chrome://bookmarks/) and history manager (chrome://history/) in new tab rather than in window for Gecko Firefox browser like chrome or chromium browsers in 2024?

I use chrome mostly and for years I have used bookmark manager (chrome://bookmarks/) and history manager (chrome://history/) in new tab and pinned for easy access. The concept of new window is not only inconvenience but also anti-user since I have to use chromium browser (using cococ browser (https://coccoc.com/en, alongside to manage bookmarks and history due to firefox shortcomings). Even edge has option to choose how to open history and bookmark manager in new tab.

I cannot find an option to choose how to open the bookmark manager (chrome://bookmarks/) and history manager (chrome://history/) new tab rather than window otherwise it would have worked. Plus no flags in about:config like chrome adds new features and options via chrome flags.

Is firefox usable for an average user jumping from chrome and chrome using habits in 2024?

2024-02-14 07 44 20.png

2024-02-14 07 43 59.png

2024-02-14 07 42 59.png

0 REPLIES 0