cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wutongtaiwan
Making moves

The principle of this feature is to make the websites I visit think I'm a proxy. Sometimes websites get spoofed by the IP address I set. In my country, it's a bit difficult to use a VPN, so I recommend adding this feature. This feature is really achievable, and Adguard for Windows has implemented this one feature.

6 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

majesticmini471
Making moves

This idea nearly ties to where my team wants to help users provide their own legal INTRAnets. For instance, phone and internet hosting companies would not own other's services, but we could legally host each others upon agreement. If we each had the hardware and programming available to do so, would it not be worth it? Right, Mozilla? Unix? Windows XP3? MacOS9? BB-OS2? AMD? ASUS? HP? IBM (Lenovo)? Linksys?

finanpb
Making moves

That's a good idea, it's being implemented in Chrome as well

wutongtaiwan
Making moves

@finanpb Does Chrome have this one feature?

Anto92

Bonjour

Est ce que Firefox pourrait masquer notre adresse I P par sécurité......? j'utilise Firefox et Thunderbird depuis plusieurs années et je ne ne connais pas beaucoup Internet mais suffisamment pour m'être aperçu que je suis piraté depuis a peu près huit ans..... sans pouvoir faire grand chose a part tombé sur des techniciens malhonnêtes merci pour votre réponse

Cordialement

Good morning

Could Firefox hide our IP address for security......? I have been using Firefox and Thunderbird for several years and I don't know much about the Internet but enough to have noticed that I have been hacked for about eight years..... without being able to do much except running into technicians dishonest thank you for your response

Sincerely

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

(Note: similar ideas have been merged into this thread)