cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V.99 cuts off part of menu bar

ImaB
Making moves

I always wait to do the "updates" because it is never ending and always breaks something else. Now the top of the words in the menu bar are cut off. How do I fix this? More importantly, why do I have to? Frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A reddit user posted this line to add to my chrome.css It worked : ) Happy camper again

/* menubar postion in maximized mode after moving to the top */#main-window[tabsintitlebar][sizemode="maximized"] #toolbar-menubar {  top: 5px !important;}

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

ariesrising
Making moves

I'm having the same issue, I can only see about half of the menu bar text. The bottom is also cut off.

A reddit user posted this line to add to my chrome.css It worked : ) Happy camper again

/* menubar postion in maximized mode after moving to the top */#main-window[tabsintitlebar][sizemode="maximized"] #toolbar-menubar {  top: 5px !important;}

Thanks

jscher2000
Leader

There must be some additional factor here. Are y'all using code to reposition the Tabs bar below the other bars?

AHH, yes! I bet that's exactly what it is.

I always suggest keeping notes of where you got your various style rules so you can alert the authors when they stop working and hopefully get a compatible fix. Sometimes they have been checking the beta and have already updated the source page before it affects you.