Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Introducing the new MDN community page! ๐Ÿ“ฃ

pransh
Employee
Employee

Hi @everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm Pranshu, MDN's Community Manager, and I'm here to share our revamped community page. I think it might be fun for you to see, it and come over to check if you'd like to join the MDN community or contribute to what we are building! โค๏ธ

MDN has always been a space where people connect, collaborate, and grow. Today, we're excited to launch our brand-new Community page, which will make it easier than ever for you to engage with MDN and contribute to the web's future.

Weโ€™re launching this during Hacktoberfest, a celebration of open source, and we couldnโ€™t think of a better time to welcome more contributors to our community. Whether you're a developer, writer, or just getting started, there are countless ways to get involved and leave your mark on MDN!

What's New?
โœจ Highlighting our contributors' incredible work, ensuring that every effort is recognized.
โœจ Get to know the people behind MDN with personal stories that celebrate our community.
โœจ good-first-issues at the front, jumping in has never been easier.

Weโ€™re thrilled about what lies ahead for MDN and the incredible community that makes it all possible. Visit the new page, join the conversation, and letโ€™s continue building a better web together! โค๏ธ

Check it out and tell us what you think!

0 REPLIES 0