Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 29 replies
  • 20 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Make it simpler to report bugs like broken taskbar icon

Already spent a while trying to find out how to report this glitch. Mostly wasting time trying to see if something so obvious hasn't been reported already. Ease of reporting bugs needs work.The bug is just the taskbar icon. It broke some versions ago...

shanen by Making moves
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

V 102.4.1 Address Book

The new address book is pretty, but close to useless. All the items below are in posts above, but I thought to elaborate on how dysfunctional the changes are.1. Having fields display in columns, I could choose which columns to display and have pertin...

"Firefox View" is confusing, bad design

I'm posting this here because this is where the "Share ideas and feedback" menu item led to.  Emphasis on the feedback part.TLDR: "Firefox View"'s button on the tab bar confused the hell out of me and got me really annoyed with Mozilla until I stumbl...

Search bar

The last few Waterfox versions do not allow an edit, of words, in the seperate search bar. If you've done a search, and want to modify the information in there, to try something else, you click on it and the existing words turn blue, but you can't ty...

leejor by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete certificate

This is Feedback.I'm not a web developer. I'm a User of Firefox in a business context. That might have to change, i guess, because of this issue.When I have an expired certificate, and need to establish a new one, i cannot delete the old one so that ...

George_P by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good God! How awful! I downloaded 107.01. by mistakenly clicking on "download" instead of "not now" and was not able to interrupt the download in time to stop the installation. Now I am saddled with (1) that ugly black background at the top of the pr...

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (11/25-12/2)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (11/25-12/2). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ ...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mozilla Asking for $ Support

I see that Mozilla keeps asking for donations and I'm willing to help, given that I have used Mozzila for over a decade (in Brazil). All I ask is that Mozilla shows us a plan and how much it needs, as I want to know how much we are helping and how mu...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.