At the present time, you have to right click, select send, select the device... Not very fast, and not accessible in certain conditions (ie. Browsing with the TST extention, full screen reading, etc).
There are several ways to do this:
* add a menu entry next to Files, Edition, etc. that have all the actions possible on the current tab (bookmark, close, send, in new windows, in BG, etc.)
* add hotkey that opens a window to select the device to send to.
* add a button we can add to the toolbar
Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.
If people are getting there because they encounter the same problem as me with the TST extension (after hiding the tab bar), you don't know how to send your tabs to other devices, there is a way:
* menu app
* your account name/mail (is clickable! 😮 )
* send tab to another device
* well if you're at this step and don't know what to do, the problem is between the chair and the screen.