cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brixter
Making moves

In my personal and work use, I have never intentionally used private tabs. My browsing history is important to me, as well as the convenience of logging in with passwords. The only reason I've used private tabs is when I accidentally click "Open link in private tab".

This sometimes creates confusion because I couldn't find the link I opened among the regular tabs and then I find out that I accidentally opened the link in a private tab. It's easier to avoid this mistake in Firefox desktop because the mouse pointer is more precise. In mobile devices however, I've frequently opened a private tab accidentally because the buttons where I press my finger are much larger.

Please add a setting in Firefox Android where the privacy mode is completely disabled. I don't want to care about which tab I opened because I only want to use regular tabs. Sort of like a reverse Firefox Focus.

1 Comment
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.