cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paintdog

I add bookmarks and then have to click through my folders using "Wählen" (German). It would be great if I could just search for bookmarks folders there, making this step easier.

8 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

marco343
Search box for folder name

I have a long bookmarks menu, with several folders and subfolders.
When adding a new bookmark, it is important for me to add it to the right folder in the bookmarks menu, but because it is too long, it takes time for me to find the right folder. Having a search box that would search through folder name, would be a tremendous help in this task.
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

(Note: similar ideas have been merged into this thread)

mortal_engin3
Strollin' around

Search Folder Option While Adding A Bookmark

Please add Search Folder Option While Adding A Bookmark.

It's really tedious to find and select folders as I've a lots of bookmark folder in the bookmark section.

Search Option In the Bookmarks section while adding 2024-01-19 18_13_06-Greenshot.png

Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some potentially similar ideas here:

Adding a bookmark with search function for bookmark folders 

Bookmark search should show folders as well 

searching for a bookmark - show the folder where the existing bookmarks are found 

If any of these align with your request, we can merge the threads and combine the votes. Just let me know 😃

Thanks @mortal_engin3!

mortal_engin3
Strollin' around

@Jon1st one is similar. You can merge it. Thanks.

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

(Note: similar ideas have been merged into this thread)