cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so many perfomance issues

ArturoCL
Making moves

Hi,

I'm running Firefox 129 on my Fedora 40 and have so many performance issues, for example:

- outlook web works really awfully, the webpage frozen some times, if you try to paste (even without format) something in a email delays and the page is frozen.  Is very common get the message, this webpage is taking too much time.

- to start firefox is taking me several minutes, even 2 o 3 minutes, I've read some articles but nothing helps and this is happen since the last one or two versions before never happened.  Some articles suggest activate clean the cache and cookies every time, but that makes it not useful tool because means that I should keeping login to several pages every time that I restart the browser... nope, not good solution.

is getting very hard use it for job.

Best Regards,

Arturo.

1 REPLY 1

RodRinNH
Making moves

I am falling into the same situation. Firefox (129.0.1) is taking a very long time to startup and just pauses for 10 seconds many times during a session. I can switch to Edge and complete all transactions with no delays and pauses. Also anytime there is a update, normally weekly, it takes a very long to to restart the browser.

Last time I had problems like this it was with Chrome and guess what, It was removed from all my devices. I hope Mozilla has some answers.