cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Independent" Firefox, finally showed up.

eiru
Making moves

Used FF for more than 15 years, and was actually fool enough to believe Mozilla was really about "Individuals’ security and privacy on the internet are fundamental and must not be treated as optional.".  Well, finally you showed the truth behind these talks, deciding for people what their privacy and habits should be like(totally not-Chrome-like policy, nice one!).

Change the Manifest: We are committed to an internet that includes all the peoples of the earth — where a person’s demographic characteristics do not determine their online access, opportunities, or quality of experience. -every line in that list is definitely Not about you any more.

Good luck, "independent Mozilla", with those dumb enough to continue to trust your browser, and f*ck your "support reaction", while you kept silence about people being killed by government at the very same land for almost a decade.(probably those were "wrong people").

1 REPLY 1

Verysurprised55
Familiar face

Amen.

It's so sad to see. Personal opinion: I think they got infiltrated*.

I wish there was a better solution to this, we can't just leave Mozilla because some few people sabotage it in a new direction. But I can not think of a solution right now.

-* example that comes to mind is Yuri Bezmenov, who describes these subversion tactics (KGB informant on the fall of the west, subversion tactics, cultural marxism, communism). Did not listen to it but earlier saw a short summary somewhere