cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signatures not loaded in Firefox web browser

SVSVRDIVKAR68
Making moves

Recently using Digital signatures are completely not loaded in only FIREFOX web browser except all browsers are simply loaded any digital signature tokens like epass, etc., when attached to computer worked in windows 10 latest version and completely loaded all token drivers from emudra. Because i am working as computer operator in private institution with CA so every time i want to upload incometax returns digital signature must for audit cases. Other web browsers are perfectly loaded DSC keys but i am so many times uninstall and install firefox with latest versions problem not solved. Herewith attached screenshot the error message which is not solved till today. Kindly rectify the problem and release fresh verison of web browser at the earliest. Expected perfect answer with demo (if correct answer is in hand)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SVSVRDIVKAR68
Making moves

Respected Team leaders in Firefox.....So many thanks and released version of 120 i have just installed the version and above problem of Digital signature is detected by the Firefox web browser. I am really happy because i am one of Firefox browser so I again installed this 64 bit version and tested with DSC key is loading fine and not my own problem and so many users problem solved with this version. Congratulations and please close this ticket is solved. Very very happy to use firefox again today

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SVSVRDIVKAR68
Making moves

Respected Team leaders in Firefox.....So many thanks and released version of 120 i have just installed the version and above problem of Digital signature is detected by the Firefox web browser. I am really happy because i am one of Firefox browser so I again installed this 64 bit version and tested with DSC key is loading fine and not my own problem and so many users problem solved with this version. Congratulations and please close this ticket is solved. Very very happy to use firefox again today