Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Your ability to Tracking query parameter is weak

PrivacyTests.org: open-source tests of web browser privacyThis is a website used to test the privacy capabilities of browsers.In the Tracking query parameter tests, the Firefox browser failed completely, failed to remove URL parameters that can track...

wutongtaiwan_0-1696411088130.png

401 Unauthorized - Local application

Hello,Since the last update, the development team cannot acces our local application. We have the error 401 Unauthorized. And with Google chrome is still ok. So it is a problem since the last update 118.We did'nt find the technicals specifications of...

Ibrahim by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

115.2.2 new interface is ugly

Windows 11. The email listings in both Card & Table views are hard to read because there is not enough space between the entries. It's bad in Table view and worse in Card view, where it looks more like a poem than a list of items. Also, is there any ...

Johnpo by Making moves
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Supernova

After installing the Supernova release and opening the composition of a new message, choosing between the various text formatting options (bold, italic, bulleted list, etc.) the cursor moves to the beginning of the line and starts writing from that p...

Programming Issue

I am a UI Developer and I am facing a issue for users issue is here is a bootstrap popup on my web page and user can select a city but they can't select because select Drop-down is not showing option list and this issue user are note facing on any ot...

Calendar now working in version 115.3.1, 115.2.1..

Since version 115.x.x and now with 115.x.x I got problems with calendar, especially with invitations. When I create invitation all person in the invited list won't get an invitation but it was in my sent items. Weird.I even copied my gmail alternate ...

Firefox windows drawing got slow on Arm Macs

Firefox windows drawing got slow on Arm Macs with the recent version of Firefox 118.01.If you resize the window, you will see how the contents lag a lot while redrawing. Even while fast scrolling, there sometimes is a lag or stuttering now. This was ...

jura by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Icon

Just wanted to say I love the new icon! It got my attention so I donated $10. Keep up the good work!!

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.