cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

big disappointment and aggravation

Cytraveler
Making moves

Hello Mozilla developers !

=======================================================================================================================================================
auf deutsch
=======================================================================================================================================================

wenn ein update meine suchmaschine entfernen will und dafür eine andere ungefragt installieren will, möchte ich vorher informiert und nach meinem einverständnis gefragt werden...

ein update und plötzlich startpage weg.... und gibiru ungefragt installiert.... leute sagt mal ..... gehts noch ?

wie soll ich so eure sicherheitsversprechen glauben....

schwaches bild

ich bin aüsserst enttäuscht und sauer

in english

if an update wants to remove my search engine and wants to install another without being asked, I would like to be informed in advance and asked for my consent...

an update and suddenly startpage gone.... and gibiru installed without being asked.... people tell me... is it still ok?

How am I supposed to believe your promises of security....

weak picture

I am extremely disappointed and angry

1 REPLY 1

jscher2000
Leader

Hi, I don't think any version of Firefox includes Gibiru. Did a Gibiru add-on get installed?

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/troubleshoot-extensions-themes-to-fix-problems

You may want to post this problem on the Mozilla Support site. They have a team of support volunteers to troubleshoot malfunctions with your currently installed version of Firefox, while this site is focused on idea submissions for future versions of Firefox (looking ahead anywhere from 8 weeks to many months). Here's a link to the new question form (for Windows/Mac/Linux): https://mzl.la/3y1vQUQ