Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

change font used in Inbox

How can I change the font used in Thunderbird's InBox. I prefer a serifed font - something like Georgia. The look and feel of TBird 115.3.1 is a bit too sterile for me. I'm not talking about the font used in outgoing emails.

Google Drive Migration

If you are looking for a solution to migrate the data from the current Google Drive to One Drive, you can check the third-party software like the Shoviv Google Drive migration tool. This tool offers some of the most amazing user interfaces that will ...

Spende

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,gegen 11:02 Uhr habe ich 50€ für Thunderbird gespendet.Gegen 11:11 Uhr ist der gleiche Spendenbetrag für Firefox an Sie geflossen.Hierbei handelt es sich um einmalige Zuwendungen.Für jede dieser beiden Spenden habe ich e...

cmuell20 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bug in fire event

hii am old user of fire foxi am programmeri designed a html5 page with to many input:numberi set onchange event for all inputin firefox this events not executeone true and other false again truein (Chrome,Edge,Opera) this work fineI'm partial to Fire...

Alisafa by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terminbeschreibung wird abgekürzt

Thunderbird 115.3.1  Build 20230928194049  Windows_NT 10.0 22621 Terminbeschreibung wird abgekürzt Eine Terminbeschreibung wird nach ca. Eine 3/4 DIN A4 Seite abgekürzt, ohne Ausgabe einer Warnung. Ist das so gewollt oder ein Fehler? Beim Einfügen ei...

josch by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default fonts overide my preferred fonts

I was using the Dyslexie fonts as my default fonts until Version 118 was installed. However, since the deployment of Version 119, no websites are shown in Dyslexie, even though Dyslexie is still my default fonts on Setting.Arial or Times New Roman ar...

Roku by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPU slows to a crawl when playing Youtube 118.0.1

Ubuntu 20.04 LTSIntel® Core™ i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz × 4Intel® HD Graphics 4000 (IVB GT2)No dedicated graphics, just the intel graphicsI accidentally updated from 117 to 118.0.1 today (usually I skip every other update). Since then playing Youtube vid...

739 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annotation

It would be nice if Thunderbird supported annotation of received messages.

AlanNP by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.