cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

スレッドペインのメッセージリストの1段表示を残す件 Remaining one line display of message list in Thread Pane

koishi
Making moves

ベータ版で縦表示のときのメッセージリストが2段表示になりましたが、これにより、メッセージ選択の容易性が失われたと感じています。すなわち、メッセージリストは、誰から、いつ、どのような内容のメッセージが届いたかを素早く判別できることが重要だと考えます。2段表示の場合、1ページに表示できるメッセージリストの件数が減少する、また送信相手とメッセージタイトルが交互に表示されるため、メッセージの判別性が低下する、さらに、メッセージリストのタイトルバーが無くなるため、送信日時順、送信相手順のワンクリックのソートができなくなり、メッセージを探す機能が低下するなどの機能低下が生じると考えます。メッセージジリストでは、メッセージのタイトルを全文字表示することに拘らず、メッセージを探しやすくする機能を優先すことが、使い易さの面から重要と考えますので、UI変更による2段表示固定の仕様については、再考をお願いしたいと考えます。もちろん2段表示と1段表示の選択が可能であれば結構ですが、個人的には2段表示はメッセージリストの機能的追求ではなく、見た目を優先にしていると感じます。

In the beta version, the vertical message list is now displayed in two columns, but I feel that this has made it easier to select messages. We believe that it is important to be able to quickly determine whether a message has arrived.In the case of a two-row display, the number of message lists that can be displayed on one page is reduced, and the recipient and the message title are displayed alternately. In addition, since the title bar of the message list is removed, it is not possible to sort by the date and time of transmission and the transmission phase procedure with one click. In the message list, we believe that it is important to give priority to functions that make it easy to find messages, regardless of displaying the full text of the message title, from the viewpoint of ease of use. I would like to ask you to reconsider the fixed specifications. Of course, it would be fine if you could choose between two-row display and one-row display. I feel that appearance is a priority.

1 REPLY 1

koishi
Making moves

(koishiの追加コメント)  投稿コメントが編集されましたが、誤りがあります。2行表示は、メッセージが選びにくくなったとの意見ですが、編集では逆になっています。選びにくくなったと考える根拠は、一覧できるメッセージの件数が減ったこと、メッセージタイトルと送信者が交互に表示され、メッセージタイトルが見にくくなったこと、ヘッダーがなくなり、送信者や受信日時でのワンクリックでのソートができなくなったことです。メッセージタイトルを全文字表示できなくてもよいので、1行表示可能にして欲しいと思います。(コウ