cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Berti49

Please add a "read / unread" icon column or button in the card view.

9 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Dutch_Ron

I really miss the option to quickly mark some messages as being read/unread.

fulcorno

Yes, a button/icon (or just a keyboard shortcut) for toggling read/unread will be very useful (and it's already there in the Table layout)

worm6666

yes ! it is urgent to have single message one button read/unread capability...

fulcorno

Let me add that I'm now using the 'M' keyboard shortcut, that toggles between the read and unread states. It's a perfectly viable solution, whilst waiting for the UI in the cards.

fulcorno

Let me add that I'm currently using the keyboard shortcut: M

It toggles between the read and unread status and is a perfectly viable alternative.

andriust

I agree, the button to mark read/unread should be there.

I like the less cluttered approach of the "cards view". Take a couple-three lines to show subject, correspondent, date. But also include the needed button.

andriust

I agree that a read/unread button is needed in cards view.

I like the cards view. Take a couple-three lines to show subject, correspondent, date. But also have the needed button.

tlmnn

Please add not just the sender but the option of showing all correspondents in the Card View. This was possible in the list view. As someone who stores sent and received emails in the same folder this is crucial since otherwise I appear on all my sent emails instead of my recipients.