cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ytyyt1
Making moves

Bring back Themes for Firefox on Android.They were removed about 4 years ago and ever since you can only choose between a Light and Dark theme. This request was filed in github ( https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/10032 ) but it has been a long time and this feature still isn't back. 

firefox-mobile-101-customize-your-browser-with-themes.w1456.jpg

7 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

firecat
Strollin' around

It doesn't look complicated to do this. I think this is the kind of thing that should have been done a long time ago.

SundaysDrowse

Yes Please! Since we now have extensions for android, why not themes?

DrSunset

Yes Please ! I search for this for years.

svaskk

I'd love to see Mozilla support themes for Firefox for android, it doesn't seem like a very difficult task and it'll bring more people back to Firefox, especially since this is a feature that most browsers lack nowadays, however on the PC Firefox is always the way to go for any customization. Please bring this feature to Firefox!!!

dalewb

I run Edge as well, and the difference between the two is... stark.  At minimum, we should be able to skin the browser.  The way it is now is not much to look at, but simply utilitarian 🙄😕

1000001330.png

1000001329.png

Duplicake

I need themes! I want my chrome sea foam theme!