cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kiamehr

So by 'Task manager' I mean like Google Chrome has the builtin Task manager, which is dead easy to use.

This is the secret to make it better:

Since Chrome's and Edge's task mgr are so LIMITED with options, like there like just end task, like mate who likes that, so with Firefox maybe we could report it, add it to the list of websites that never are allowed to run.

For Security:

we could also find deadly websites, and block them, One name idea is SmartBlock or AutoBack, and get those websites from like reports or from like articles.

Thanks to BugZilla + Mozilla

Kiamehr Eskandari

4 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

ZugZug

I would just really love to have the same functional all-in-one-place task manager Chrome has, it's quite frustrating to having to use both: about:memory and about:performance when in chrome it's either Shift + Esc or 2 clicks from the menu.

ZugZug

I would just really love to have the same functional all-in-one-place task manager Chrome has, it's quite frustrating to having to use both: about:memory and about:performance when in chrome it's either Shift + Esc or 2 clicks from the menu.

Kiamehr

Yeah @ZugZug , its really annoying. And @Jon, I have Firefox nightly 124.0a1, is there any kind of thing like this added? Thanks