cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please introduce Scrolling Screenshot for Firefox Android. A much needed functionality is missing.

(This is one of the most important long forgotten feature, currently only UC Browser has this feature as much as I know)

13 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Zé_Pederneiras

I found myself looking for this feature on firefox android nightly last week, as I either have to enable desktop view or zoom out. Having scrolling screenshot on firefox android would be indeed very useful.

osalas

This appears to still be an issue.

Johnaa

Chrome has this too, I just Reinstalled it to use this feature. Please bring long screenshot to the mobile app!

Blue0724

Annoying that I can't take a long screenshot of a webpage.

crucifyed4us

Yes, please do this! I need this feature in Firefox all the time.

max_o
Strollin' around

Not helpful for everyday use, but maybe a helpful hint for the developers:

The scrolling screenshot feature gets offered if you take a screenshot of the Firefox settings for example. You can use it in the Add-ons list. It’s just not available in the web-view (where it is mostly needed, of course). So most likely this is due to not using a default Android view here or using an older version of it, which is not yet compatible with Android 12?

Mixigodo

It would be nice to have this feature in our mobile browser. Thanks for your excellent work!

Fokadas

Hello Jon why do you wven need to pit it to vote? Isnt it obvious a feature like this is essential regardless whether how many people use it on a daily basis?

Tasch

This is very much important for accessibility as well -- I just tried to screenshot the details of a medical appointment confirmation (which didn't fit on the screen all at once), and that prompted the Google search that led me here.

This feature really, really helps more than you know, for tech-savvy and more average users alike. Please implement this 🙏