cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rima

Hello team,

I've been a user since Firefox has been around and I can safely say it's the best browser out there (especially for someone who's an avid organizer like me; your bookmarks library has the best features)!

I would like to suggest adding a Bookmarks feature, if possible. There's the "Tags" property, and the "Keyword" one, but sometimes there are other stuff, miscellaneous info, that I'd like to add to some bookmarks, and there's nowhere for me to put them. I've tried adding them in the Tags or Keyword properties, but it just messes things up. I really wish there were another place to add info in, like a memo of fome sort.

Can we have a feature like this someday? It'll help a lot! I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Anyway, keep up the good work!

3 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Potentially related idea here: Bring Back Bookmark Description field to Firefox 

OG
Strollin' around

for now, I use tags for notes, here is my way

Description: I am the best why I am so great, tags, tags, tags

it is not ideal, but I need notes, it helps a lot!

@Rima  go and vote on my idea post since it is the OG and already have votes on it.

also if you know of a software to manage links or bookmarks that is easy to use and free or not that expensive, I am all ears. I need something where I can add tags to folder, because I have duplicate folders, and also add icons to folder it helps me to detect them faster. Oh, and automatically add tags to the bookmarks.

I find cool website which I bookmark and then I can't find them again