cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why change my search (Yandex)????

aai
Making moves

Dear developers! What is the reason for removing Yandex search from the browser? If it's because of the situation in Ukraine, then why didn't you delete Google search during the US invasion of Libya\Syria? You should be ashamed of such discrimination...

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

wuyanzheshui
Making moves

This is a very bad change.

View solution in original post

Verysurprised55
Familiar face

Truly remarkable, what centralized power can do. Control the perception of the masses, nearly all media in the same hands. This is the outcome.

We don't need Mozilla to filter our choices.

You find the truth by observing, listening to all perspectives, even those you don't like - after that an individual can make a better choice.

Power to the people. That's decentralization. Because any single person should have the power to decide.

Why does Mozilla suddenly go against this?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

wuyanzheshui
Making moves

This is a very bad change.

kebikec
Making moves

America organized a coup in my country (Turkey). The coup failed.
He hides his leader(F. Gulen) in his country.
What has Firefox done against American companies?

Let's know if the Mozilla foundation is affiliated with the CIA.

This was not the firefox I've been using since version 1!!!

Verysurprised55
Familiar face

Truly remarkable, what centralized power can do. Control the perception of the masses, nearly all media in the same hands. This is the outcome.

We don't need Mozilla to filter our choices.

You find the truth by observing, listening to all perspectives, even those you don't like - after that an individual can make a better choice.

Power to the people. That's decentralization. Because any single person should have the power to decide.

Why does Mozilla suddenly go against this?