cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbird just updated now I dont get new messages from all 3 accounts

wgspencerjr5742
Making moves

My TBird just updated to V115.2.2 32bit Supernova.  Congratulations.  Now I don't get any new emails from all 3 of my accounts.

Nice Work!

8 REPLIES 8

Rosaliy-Lynne
Making moves

I get new messages when I launch thunderbird but I just discovered that the original menu item for get new messages was replaced with an icon. It's a stupid icon that looks like a cloud with a down arrow under it. I discovered what it was quite by accident along with the way to not show the + message button.

While I am in here let me point out another issue I don't like. I have several email addresses in use and, as a personal preference, I keep them collapsed BUT every time I re-launch thunderbird, it automatically re-expands all the folders. Why? I did not ask for this and I don't want it.

IanJ
Making moves

And what happened to the dropdown that allowed me to select just *one* account to check messages from?

I accidentally found that - look at the mushroom shaped cloud upper left of the thunderbird screen. it's in that drop-down. Stupid icon to use actually.

I see the button, but it seems to check all accounts, it doesn't have a separate drop-down to select just one account to check, like in the old Thunderbird?

IanJ
Making moves

Now solved, see below.

Agentvirtuel
Contributor

Hello

No get email for one account only all?https://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3115055

Ah, right click. That's intuitive then 🤔

Agentvirtuel
Contributor

Hello

If you wish, this other possibility

With a message opened in a new window
Click on drop-down menu and select account

1.png

This is identical to the Thunderbird 102 drop-down menu