cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbird 102.13.0

TheVeka
Making moves

I have just updated to ver. 102.13.0 and some of my email are completely mixed up. When viewing for example such an email thunderbird is showing info that is completely related to some other email. I checked on my webhost provider webmail and emails there are OK but when I view an email in thunderbird there is something completely different and related to other email. Thunderbird is pooling wrong info. Any suggestion

4 REPLIES 4

odsouza
Making moves

Exactly what is happening to me and my four sites using thunderbirt.  This is more than a security risk - mit is also a major privacy risk especially since we are in health care - I got no response inspite of being a regular supporter.  I have to more to something else this week end.  It takes too long to get a resolution to simple issues.

Ever found yourself scratching your head, wondering what MCTs are  all about and why everyone from your gym buddy to your favourite health blogger is raving about them? Let’s break it down. MCTs, or medium-chain triglycerides if you want to get fancy, are a special kind of fat that your body loves because it can quickly turn them into energy. Among these, C8 MCT oil is kind of a big deal, and here’s why it’s taking the lead in the health and wellness world.

7dayhome
Making moves

Discover unparalleled home care services near you in Long Beach, New York provided by 7 Day Home Care. Our flexible and affordable solutions in Long Beach, New York are tailored to meet diverse short-term and long-term care requirements. 

Rustercoils
Making moves

Thunderbird version 102.13.0 does not exist. Thunderbird is an open-source email client developed by Mozilla, and its versioning typically follows a format like X.Y.Z, where X represents a major release, Y indicates significant updates or improvements, and Z denotes bug fixes or minor changes. If you're referring to a future release beyond my last update, I can't provide specific information on it. However, you can typically find release notes and updates on the official Thunderbird website or through the Thunderbird application itself by navigating to "Help" > "About Thunderbird." More detail VIsit: rust scripts