cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Localization - Farsi

farhadbijani
Making moves

سلام

از دیدن این جمع متخصص درموزیلا بسیار خرسندم و از اینکه در صدد بومی سازی هستید سپاسگزارم.

با وجود انبوه ابزارهای ارتباطی مثل رسانه ها و سوشیال مدیاها مرزهای فرهنگی به تدریج کمرنگ می شوند و جهان در آینده شاهد مردمی با اندک تفاوتهای فرهنگی و هویتی خواهد بود.

درست یا نادرست این آینده محتوم خرده فرهنگها و فرهنگ های بومی است  در پستهای گذشته نوشتم که پیامبران حقیقی جهان آینده رسانه ها هستند و سوشیال مدیاها به دلیل قابلیت فراوان تکنیکی و فن آوری گوی سبقت را از دیگر رسانه ها ربوده اند . بیایید این پیامبران عصر امروز و آینده رابه راه تفاهم و تبادل عمیق تر و بیشتر بکشانیم چگونه؟

با نقب زدن در دل فرهنگها و خرده فرهنگهای جغرافیایی و بومی

زبان یکی از عناصر مهم انتقال فرهنگ و در واقع بخش مهمی از فرهنگ جوامع است .

حیرت میکنم که چرا برخی از  سایتهای اینترنتی و شبکه های اجتماعی مجازی از زبان فارسی غافل هستند 

زبان فارسی علاوه بر اینکه زبان ایران ، تاجیکستان ، افغانستان ،، و برخی کشورهای حوزه دریای خزر و حتی مناطقی از هند و پاکستان است ، زبانی سرشار از زیبایی ها و ظرافتهای ادبی ، استعاره ، کنایات و دیگر عناصر ارزشمند فرهنگی و ادبی است

پیشنهاد میکنم در بهره گیری از زبان فارسی که می تواند طلایه دار تعاملات فرهنگی در جهان باشد ، اقدام کنید

بی تردید من به عنوان نویسنده و شاعر ایرانی و فارسی زبان می توانم در این حوزه کمک و یار شما باشم

با تشکر

#

فرهادبیژنی

I'm very happy to see this community of experts at Mozilla and thank you for looking into localization. Despite the abundance of communication tools such as media and social media, cultural boundaries are gradually fading and the world will witness people with few cultural and identity differences in the future.

True or false, this is the inevitable future of subcultures and indigenous cultures. In previous posts, I wrote that the true prophets of the future world are the media, and social media has stolen the lead from other media due to its great technical capabilities and technology. How can we bring these prophets of today and the future to the path of deeper and deeper understanding and exchange? By burrowing into the heart of geographical and native cultures and subcultures Language is one of the important elements of culture transfer and in fact an important part of society's culture. I wonder why some internet sites and virtual social networks are ignorant of Farsi language In addition to being the language of Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and some countries of the Caspian Sea and even parts of India and Pakistan, Persian is a language full of literary beauty and subtleties, metaphors, allusions and other valuable cultural and literary elements. I suggest that you take advantage of the Persian language, which can be the basis of cultural interactions in the world

Undoubtedly, as an Iranian and Persian-speaking writer and poet, I can help you in this field

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Delphine
Employee
Employee

Hello, and thank you for your message. I have reached out to you about localization via the messaging system here. Cheers!

Delphine
Employee
Employee

Hello, I wanted to share a localization online event we are holding soon, in case you would like to participate and learn more.

More information here on Discourse: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/localization-fireside-chat-wed-may-10-come-one-come-all/114078

Delphine
Employee
Employee

If you missed the live stream, you can still watch the recording here.
Feel free to send us any questions on Matrix l10n channel