cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving FireFox

bevi13
Making moves

After many years I'm no longer using Firefox on my phone. The only version that seems to be available on Android is that purple one that does not behave as I want it to. I never thought I'd abandon Firefox, but's become impossible to do otherwise. Thanks for a formerly great product - and PLEASE don't mess up the pc version so I can't continue with it.

1 REPLY 1

Boobieta
Familiar face

Hi there, what do you mean by "The only version that seems to be available on Android is that purple one.."?

There are 3 "versions" you can use on android, the release, which is the more stable one, the beta, and the nightly. Each more unstable than the previous, i would assume the purple one is the nightly, because it has a blueish icon? If that is the version you used, it is where new features are tried on from what i could understand. I use firefox on desktop and android, and i do have an issue here and there, but nothing that really keeps me from using it. What is the issue that is preventing you from using it in android? You realize, when you come here and simply say it doesn't behave as you want it to, without further context, nothing can be improved. This is the place to ask for features in a constructive way.